Hi there person looking for a job, we have some openings, and if you want to work somewhere not lame, where the money goes to the community and the owners actually care, Andolini's may be for you.
Have you tried Andolini's? If yes, thank you. If not, here is what we are all about:
We are a small, family-owned business that takes great pride in our reputation. We make high-quality Pizza and traditional Italian dishes as pure as possible. We want customers not just to eat here once, and that's it, but rather enjoy it and be impressed enough to return often.
That only happens if the staff in front of them is into what they do.
Do well and get promoted; lead and management positions are always available in our quickly growing company.
If this is you, apply, and let's talk more.
- Show up. That means being on time and mentally into the job.
- Must have safe, reliable transportation
- Driven to create a great customer experience EVERY TIME.
- Be a team player and help the team around you who will also help you.
- Take direction, and be coachable. We don't need you to be perfect on Day 1, but ready to learn and wanting to get better.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and function without being told what to do for every task
- Work a flexible schedule (most schedules will be very consistent – but- there may be a need to be flexible from time to time)
- edule (most schedules will be very consistent – but- there may be a need to be flexible from time to time)
- If you’re willing to try – we’re willing to teach you
If you believe you’d fit into our customer driven culture, we’d be happy to meet you and discuss this position with you further.
Servers primarily work for tips, Andolinis is unique in that we also provide additional compensation to our servers who help us meet our profitability goals
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Full-time